Detours and Doggies!

  Not much is new! This whole quarantine thing is getting really old. Friday will be the start of week 4! I hate it. So much. But  I'm so happy that I was able to at least make it here before all the borders closed again, that is a huge blessing. We have been working a lot with members this week and I am constantly amazed at how willing to serve they are, and how strong their testimonies are! They all ask us if we need anything which melts my heart! This week was also transfers but I still get to be with Hermana Castro so we are still partying it up!


  The work is going really slow and we didn't find anyone new to teach but here are the two highlights from the week! 

  Friday I had to go to the Mission Office to sign my Visa and on the way home we only had 10 minutes until our 2 hour pass expired. We were anxiously waiting for our bus and finally saw it and practically ran on. Turns out it was the bus J07e not J07c. What was supposed to be a 13 minute bus ride turned into a 1 hour and 25 minute bus ride! It was the bus that picks people up in the middle of nowhere! By the time we realized it was too late to do anything about  it so we just enjoyed the ride. It was bad because we were breaking the law by being out so long but I loved it! It was a nice scenic ride, and it was time not in my house!

   Then one morning when we stopped at a park after our run 2 random dogs came and played with us! Not gonna lie it was the best thing ever. I miss my Nala dog so much and  there was a black dog that acted just like her. I ended up playing with them for 20 minutes! It was a tender mercy from God, it was just the thing I needed to give me motivation to make it through the rest of the week. Every day I have seen the Gods hand in my life, even if it's as small as a dog in the park. God loves us all and wants to help us on our journey and I have testimony that when we are actively looking for his hand in our lives we will find it. I know that God is doing this for each and every one of you! I hope you guys all have a great week!! 

Comments