3 Months!

 I feel like even less happened this week than last week! We are still in quarantine and don't have a set date of when it will end, but we pray for Chile every day! 


   This week we were able to contact a lot of members which has been awesome! We are teaching 2 people named Dief and Natacha and they are always super interested in what we have to say and have a ton of questions. They even came to a family home evening and Church with us this week! Other than that we are just really working hard on trying to contact people. We had a devotional this week about how God has prepared people to listen to our message. We just have to find them. I have definitely seen miracles of that happen within my zone. So we just make phone calls all day every day to find that one!

  I don't know if you guys have picked up on it yet but I  really hate not being able to leave our house! But this week me and Herman's Castro have been doing fun things throughout the day!  We have been teaching each other card games, we attempted to film a video for Facebook but we never got one without dogs barking, and she is attempting to teach me the official dance of Chile. Ya.. I am really bad at dancing, but it makes for a good laugh! We have practices every day with other Hermanas in our district to practice our teaching skills, and it's great because it really pushes me and I get better every time but it also shows me how much I still need to work on!! I swear everytime I make progress in Spanish it just opens up the doors to 10 other concepts I have to learn. But luckily I get to practice my Spanish all day every day, and I am starting to finally see real progress when I talk!

  I hope you guys all have amazing weeks! Go out and enjoy the sunshine, and remember that God loves you all!

Comments