There is no escaping the missionaries!

   It was a good week! I mean every new person that we found last week dogged our calls so I mean that was kind of a bummer... we finally got phone minutes this week and so we could finally call people normally instead of through apps! Then we went to call one of our people and she answered the phone so happy and called us friends, but then she asked who we were because she didn't have our contact in her normal phone and we said we were the missionaries and then her whole demeanor changed. She said she was at work and she would call us when she has time. This happened with 3 people this week! It hurts a bit. I have faith that one day another set of missionaries will call them and they will grow to love their calls! Because little do they know that their number will never be deleted from our phone so they will be receiving calls from us for years and years to come! There is no escaping the missionaries:)


  We started teaching more English classes this week! It is actually so much fun! Also teaching someone english in spanish is also really improving my spanish so it is a win win! Downside is that I am honestly so so bad at spelling and know that I am more used to spanish spelling it is practically hopeless. I need to repeat all of my 5th grade spelling tests again, but luckily we aren't teaching reading right now.

   This week we had our mission conference! It was still online in our house, but it was just what I needed! President Bently talked a lot about humility and that we need to thank God for everything that we have. So this week Hermana Castro and I have been trying really hard to implement this. Even when everyone cancels and we didn't find any new people we can at least be thankful that we still have the opportunity to at least try. It is easier said than done but it is a work in progress! 

   We don't have a lot of people progressing right now but this week we worked a lot of the youth in our ward and they are so amazing! I am amazed at how strong their testimonies are and how willing they are to try and be member missionaries. Everyone in our ward is so awesome and I just love them all so much! I hope that you guys all have amazing weeks! Thank you for all of the love and support!

Comments